A 15 year old kid could definitely motivate or engage into a CPA network by leading his/her mind into a most resourceful matter. Anybody could explain that without a good plan, there is a little chance to achieve the income and quality of life goals. By rapid changes, a kid now must be exposed to any business world. Earning money while younger can make them fulfilled in some ways. They must appreciate the value of money and find strategies to grow in effective and efficient way.
Getting thousands of free visitors from various search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN is just only indication that the readers enjoy to do so. More traffics can be maintained by providing adequate keywords, more informative medias, more e-books, more effective software and a lot of things that people could get information and ideas from visiting those search engines. Just make every websites more interested, reliable, innovative and unique, then It will definitely create big noise from the visitors.
1. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
2. We can stay young by focusing on a dream instead of on a regret.
3. To teach is to touch a life forever.
4. Life without friendship is like the sky without the sun
5. Where there are friends, there is wealth
6. The most wasted of all days is one without laughter
7. The height of your accomplishments will equal the depth of your convictions.
8. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground
9. God is the light that shows me the way, for there is nothing that God cannot do.
10. Where hope grows, miracles blossom
Factors of Success
1. Belief- In order for you to achieve anything in your career, in fact your life - you have to first believe. You need to believe in yourself that you can achieve it. You need to have faith in your goals and your path to that success.
2. Action- Nothing moves until you do something. Believing alone is not going to achieve anything for you. It must be followed up with concrete action.
3. Discipline- Action in itself is not enough to increase the chances of success. But disciplined action would do that. One of the main reasons why people fail is that there is no discipline in their action. They give themselves excuses why they cannot consistently follow up on their plans. There is no self-control to their action. You would need some form of sacrifice if you were to achieve a certain degree of success in your career.
I personally consider the the most important for me in achieving goals is to be hardworking and optimistic no matter what. At first, there is such no easy thing to reach what you really want to be in life. I have to be hardworking to start in assessing things for my goals/objectives. I do not have to quit because I am tired already but instead, keep moving and moving to reach the peak of success. Then, of course, I have to put a combination of being optimistic whatever the outcome of my perseverance. I have to keep in my mind that failure is just usual to everybody, it must not totally defeat my goals in life.